torsdag den 28. juni 2012

Om at Forældre

I will be a guide to you
I'll always be there to help you through
Whenever you need me, I'll be by your side
And I'll be strong for you until the planets collide

I'll respect your wishes and show you the way,
To get along by yet another hard day
You'll hate me sometimes, I know you will
But I'll keep steady working, like a sturdy mill

The day will come when I'm not to walk these streets anymore,
But trust me when I say, I'll be there for you none the less than before
And you'll have to be strong for your own children, too
Just keep forever in your heart, that I love you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Blog Nation

Poetry Blogs

Blogarama

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Directory

Blogging Fusion

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Spillbean